Monday, May 17, 2004

yet another birthday

Today my youngest brother Binh turns 26. I took this picture of him during Christmas, when we were getting ready for our first family studio photograph in which every member is present. He completely freaked my mom out because he dressed up in that bright blue suit, hat and sunglasses. Any other person except my mom would know that he was only kidding, but she really thought he was going to wear the outfit for the pictures. She was especially paranoid because he didn't even come the year before which is why we had to take them again this year. But more on that fiasco another time.

My brother: has the best dimples, loves the Wonder Years as much as I do, is the designated troublemaker, cooks really well but practically never does, likes teen chick flicks like A Walk to Remember and Sweet November, gives good gifts, picked on me incessantly when we were younger, is now nicer to me, gets angry really quickly like everyone else in our family, and is six years and five days older than me.

An aside: I love taking the M2 on beautiful days like these. Passed by City Hall--bright colors and happy people scattered on the steps. Yes for Massachusetts making history. Passed over the Charles--the river was so blue, the skyline so clear. The month of May is so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment